Sunday, November 9, 2014

Veronika's first birthday! A touch of DIY

I've got to admit, I never saw myself as someone who was known as artistic but lately, arts and crafts has been my happy place! Anything with a hot glue gun and an idea and I am ready to go.

Today's arts and craft? Decorating for a one year old's first birthday! The theme was simple - orange, light pink and hot pink with polka dots. So within 24 hours, my sister and I put together as much as we could and I've got to say, the birthday girl was one happy little ball of sunshine.

My favorite thing to make had to be her name board. While I was stumbling around Michael's looking for chalk to write all this out, I found out the existence of chalkboard pens! Wow did that make a difference. The lines are so much smoother and there's no powdery residue laying around so it doesn't smear unless you scrub at it. Which was nice, considering the birthday girl loved putting it in her mouth. :) Happy birthday sweet Veronika!!









I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Please feel free to contact me at mtran08@live.com if you have questions or would like for me to create something for you. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo