Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Photo Diary: Goodbye Summer!

I can't even wrap my head around the fact that summer is on the way out... I will definitely miss it but at the same time I am slightly excited for fall! Everything starts anew in the fall, just like my job. If you have been following me on instagram, you probably already know I am moving from one office to the next. It's both nerve wrecking and exciting, but it's definitely closer to home so I am open to the change. :)

For Labor day weekend, we do our annual family tradition and head over to Lake Chelan. Nothing but lake fun, bonding time, and sunshine. This year we received exciting news! My sister is pregnant and I finally get to become an auntie! There was lots to celebrate.

Hope you all had a fantastic Labor Day weekend!













































1 comment:

  1. I am so in love with that one piece suit! SO cute! and with all the fall pictures floating around, I have to be honest, this makes me so sad to say goodbye to summer! You're the cutest!

    xo,
    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo