Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Blues

Sundays are starting to become one of my favorite days, minus the fact that Monday is just right around the corner... It is the day I get to sleep in, lounge around, spend some quality time with my boyfriend and friends and just get my week together before it starts.

This weekend has been so packed with events that today was the first time we both have had time to  sit down and take a breather. My favorite baby cousins turned a year older this weekend and I can't believe how old they have gotten. I remember changing their diapers, and now one is headed into middle school and the other is headed into kindergarten... But it's true, they never fail to put a smile on my face. Can't wait for more addition to our families!

I love quality time with my boyfriend - it's nice to have someone who constantly has you laughing no matter what is going on in life. Today he spoiled us both with massages and capped it off with FroYo! How could it get better? We are also starting to fall in love with our neighborhod with all the hidden gems we've been finding, like this quaint little alley way.

Today's outfit is a sweet summer date day/night outfit. I am in love with this cute maxi, not just for the cut and style in the front but for the exposing back. Please excuse my tan lines, I got burnt for the first time ever this summer and it is here to stay...

Stay posted dolls, I am going to organize all the things I'm selling in my closet soon. :)




Outfit Details|| Blue Maxi: Love Culture (here) || Headband (similar here)  and Ring: Forever 21 (here) || Necklace: Juicy Couture (similar here) || Watch: Shoedazzle (similar here) || Sandals: old (similar here) 






Photos by: Cole Cassidy


 My aunt is such a boss when it comes to making cakes. I have yet to meet one person who was not satisfied with their cakes!! Here are the birthday boys in all their glory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo