Sunday, August 10, 2014

Neon Lights

Here we go again dolls, another wedding to remember! Vietnamese weddings are always different than the American culture, but one thing is for sure it is definitely very traditional. Church, then a mini party at the grooms house, then the actual reception party... A lot of drinking and food in between!

Today's outfit post is about my choice for the reception - it was a big hit with not only me but with majority of the party. Let's just say my family couldn't lose me if they tried! Same goes for my boyfriend. :) I love these events!

I've got to admit, when I visited SheInside online, I was a bit skeptical. There was tons of great dresses for a decent penny, only thing was that they were from overseas. The last few times I ordered things from overseas, they were never the same nor similar to the picture online... but as you can see, I was very happy with this purchase. Here I go again, with the low cuts...

 


Outfit Details|| Dress: SheInside (exact) || Gold Belt: SheInside (exact) || Heels: Urban OG (similar) || Watch and jewelry: Forever 21





Here is a little photo diary of the wedding.

















Hope you all had a wonderful weekend dolls! :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo