Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Start of Wedding Season!

Not only is it the beginning of the summer, but it is also the start of wedding season! I am such a hopeless romantic that I pretty much attend all weddings I'm invited too. I just get so lost in the magic of it all, I forget to take pictures of the most important thing - the bride and groom!

Yesterday was Cole's first time at an Asian wedding and let's just say, we had a little too much fun. First day of summer, Seattle was in the 70's and we were surrounded by friends and family! I love a man that can get along with my friends and family.

I am so blessed to be surrounded by these people. They have supported me unconditionally and although my parents are a little old fashion they have been there every step of the way. I can't wait til the day I can spoil them uncontrollably. Love you mom and dad!


I wish I could tell you where to find this dress but I lucked out at Ross. I am in love with that place! I turned around and it just popped out at me... but the shoes are from Charlotte Russe last summer. These are similar






Happy beginning of summer dolls! I can't wait for all the adventures we have planned. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo