Friday, May 16, 2014

Everlasting Love

You know what I love? Couples that have been together for what seems like forever and are still madly in love with each other. I am so glad those couples still exist.

Today, I am spending my night babysitting my co workers kids while her and her husband enjoy some time to themselves. They have been married for over 11 years and the way they look at one another, the way they talk to not only each other but their kids, it only gives me hope that love and forever do go hand in hand. They are a real life fairy tale. Not to mention they raised awesome kids! All they wanted to do tonight was build a fort, watch Frozen and Tangled and call it a night, I mean how much easier can it get?

Enough rambling on my part, today's outfit was just so perfect for this topic I just couldn't help it. Something about pink and flowers just makes me think of love and romance.


Outfit details|| Pink high low dress: From Burlington Coat Factory but similar here || Gladiator sandals: From UrbanOG similar || Gold belt : here || Floral headband: H&M here ||







"You accept the love you think you deserve." - Perks of Being a Wallflower

xo

photos by: Amanda St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo