Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

I can't tell you how excited I am that it is Easter! Since I'm a Catholic, I participate in lent every year which is giving up things in your every day life for 40 days and 40 nights. This year I gave up facebook and the hardest one, meat (minus Seafood)! I appreciate vegetarians and vegans so much but I don't think that lifestyle is for me...

Outfit Details || Coral Pencil Skirt: Last year but similar here and here || Black Top: Thrifted similar here and here || Cheetah flats similar here || Juicy Couture Necklace: Here






My mom has always taught me to count your blessings and not your stressings, and I couldn't be more in love with that quote. I thought we were going to have a rainy Easter and yet, it is nice and bright outside. :) Happy Easter my loves! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo