Thursday, March 20, 2014

Springtime in sight

Happy first day of spring my loves! And for anyone experiencing cold weather like Washington is, today means there is light at the end of the tunnel, or in our case sunshine. :)

Springtime normally means spring cleaning for me, packing up and donating winter clothes I won't use anymore and unpacking my spring/summer time clothes. I've gotta have faith that warm weather is coming!

Today's outfit is a combination of my springtime closet meets my wintertime closet. I am a bargain shopper to the max, so I always love a good deal and getting my money's worth. This dress was found on clearance last summer for just $12 from target! Target always amazes me with some of their deals and I love the quality of their clothes.

         



I love a bold dress! And love it even more that it has side pockets, I mean how handy is that? My flats were also purchased on clearance, from the little kids section for just $10. 



My mom likes to make fun of me for owning a jean jacket... But I think they are essential to my closet. They help tone down a bold print and keep it casual. 

Wishing sunshine in your near future... Thanks for stopping by dolls :) xo



2 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! I love love love a jean jacket with a dres...sigh. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sunshine' definitely a necessity in my closet :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo