Sunday, March 23, 2014

A Little Pep in My Step

And Washington has finally hit the 60's!! Well at least for today and I couldn't have been happier. It's the little things that count and right now, the weather hitting 60 degrees is making my heart bounce out of its cage. 

A lot of changes are coming for me in the next 6 months, including moving out of my gorgeous place with my best friend and into my boyfriends apartment, which was such a huge decision for us both! It means I will have to down grade a lot of things, including my beloved closet and shoe collection... But I am beyond excited! I will miss this place but luckily I will be right down the street and will be bugging them weekly! :)

My current obsession for this summer are shift dresses: basic, simple and easy to put on when you are in a rush. I'm pretty sure I will be living in these this summer. I love the versatily of them, you can keep it casual or play it up. Either way, this is definitely a must have for me. 


Outfit Details: Dress: Urban OG (similar)  || Shoes: Forever 21 (similar here) || Jewelry: Forever 21 || Necklace: Kardashian line at Sears







xoxo

Photos by: Amanda St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo