Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pop of Pink: Valentine's Day Outfit 3

"If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love." - Maya Angelou


How perfect is that quote? 

 The other night  I asked my boyfriend what he did for past Valentines and his response was "they went to a nice dinner." The only thing that came to mind was 1) I use to work in the restaurant business and that day was awful 2) everyone does that! Which meant all restaurants are completely packed and you are crammed so close to one another, it is hard to have an intimate date… He thought my response was odd, which made me laugh because I would much rather prefer a delicious 
home made dinner. 

What would you guys prefer? Going out for dinner or a home cooked meal? 


 Dress (similar) // Shoes: Shoedazzle (similar) // Jewelry: Forever 21// Pearl set: Gift from my bf





Have a wonderful weekend my loves! xo

Photos by: Amanda St. Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo