Saturday, January 18, 2014

2013 Round-up

I am so happy with the outcome of 2013 that I can't wait to see what 2014 will have in stores for me.

2013 was filled with so many changes for me, from my personal life to my work life to everything in between. I learned so much about myself that sometimes I am amazed with the outcomes of some of my decisions. I started this blog as a fashion look book not only for me but in hopes of inspiring others out there. As the year moved along, I learned that I really enjoy collecting my thoughts and sharing them with you guys. It is my electronic diary that I hope will inspire/touch/motivate some of you guys. That thought alone fills my heart with so much joy that I honestly can not wait to see how this year unfolds.

With that being said, this post is my December round-up, saying good bye to 2013 and welcoming 2014 with open arms.




Every family has their disagreements but it's how you bounce back and stick by each other that counts. My flesh and blood :)



Christmas at my parents, then off to Michigan I went. I have never been to the Midwest and it was beyond freezing there! I had so much fun that I can't wait to visit again. 





Celebrating Christmas with some of his family. Such sweet and welcoming people. 






And right after Michigan, was my birthday. This year I wanted to celebrate in style. I've had this suite in Seattle booked for over 3 months and it was amazing. All my favorite ppl in one room, celebrating me and the new year. I am one lucky girl :) 









Thank you to all the wonderful people that have been in my life or have entered my life. I am not me without you guys and I couldn't be more happy. See ya later 2013. Hello 2014! 

Happy New Years doll! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo