Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours!

Hey dolls! I hope your thanksgiving was as successful as ours! I have so much to be thankful this year, that I am overwhelmed with happiness just thinking about it! It's so hard to get the gang together with our hectic schedules so the holidays are the best!

We celebrated our day at my sisters new house in Camano Island right on Port Susan. Congratulations to them!! We had so much fun getting together, cooking, drinking and stuffing our faces. And now, I am in a food coma... 

Also, we are celebrating my mom's birthday! Happy birthday to the most important lady in life! The person who holds me down, inspires me and loves me unconditionally. I love you!











More pictures to come. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving my loves!!! Xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo