Monday, September 2, 2013

Family Vacation: Lake Chelan


I just found out I can blog from my phone! Where have I been... Well that makes things a little bit easier since I feel like I hardly have time to sit down and breath. Happy Labor Day dolls! I hope your weekend was one to remember! Mine sure was! :)

Took my parents and spoiled them to a whole weekend on Lake Chelan. They are such hard workers and dedicated to their jobs that it took 2 months to plan this weekend! They sure did enjoy themselves and I couldn't have been happier. :) 


This was the house we got to stay in! I work with some amazing people! 


More pictures to come! :) xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I follow you. I would like you to follow me back! Thanks!

    http://how2befashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such an awesome daughter- treating your parents to some R&R! Love the photos! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo