Saturday, June 1, 2013

Knee High Gladiators

Hello June! You definitely caught me by surprise, but May was a wonderful month for me so hopefully you will be too. :)



       || Dress: Ross (similar) || Belt: Macy's || Bracelet & Ring: Forever 21 || Gladitors: Urban OG (here) ||









Hi dolls! Sorry I went MIA for so long, my time was stretch thin the last month and now I'm finally returning to what I love to do, blog about clothes! What better way to start of June then a bold pair of shoes? I instantly fell in love with the knee high gladiators the day I saw Kourtney Kardashian wear them, perfect way to spice up a plain dress. Now they are my new favorite.

My brother and I took a stroll today and came across a patch of open grass. I thought it was a perfect spot for pictures so I decided to attempt the "lay on the grass" pose and now I can't stop scratching,I'm itchy all over! I guess it all paid out because I did end up with some shots I like. Enjoy your Saturday babes! xoxo

Photos by: Tommy Tran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo