Monday, June 10, 2013

Dare to bare a little skin

I love shopping just as much as the next girl, but I love it even more when I'm inspired to take something old and revamp it with a twist. In today's outfit, I took this adorable maxi I purchased when I was in California, and just shortened it to make it a maxi skirt. Paired it with a loose white tee and popped on a vest to keep it casual.

Something about docks and sunset -- I found this hidden dock while running a new route this morning and it is just so quiet and serene, I fell in love.


Outfit Details: White t-shirt: Victoria Secret (Here) || Vest: Forever 21 (here)|| Maxi Dress: Forever 21 (this or this)|| Jewelry: Macy's || Sandals: Nordstroms (similar)







Photos by : Tommy Tran


7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! That maxi dress-turned skirt is fabulous on you. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never got my hands on that dress! it sold quick. i love it.


    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute skirt! Super chic and great for summer. I would love that with a cropped top and big sunnies :)

    Great post! And your blog rocks! Check mine out. Maybe we can follow each other :D
    Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I can't even tell its a dress! It's a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a nice blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE how you tied the top up on the corner there. Super cute maxi/skirt too. :)

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo