Friday, February 22, 2013

Casual Friday

Thank you sweet baby Jesus it's Friday! That means I get to sleep in tomorrow. :)  Every Friday at work we get to dress it down and keep it casual. This Friday I kept it casual with some boyfriend jeans, and added a blazer to keep it work appropriate.

I am such a fan of boyfriend jeans, and lately they have been my go to. Sometimes I dress it down with just a sweater and some flats but I'll leave that for another day. :) Happy Friday my loves!

What are you go-to pieces? 



Outfit Details: Striped Long Sleeve: H&M | White Blazer: Nordstroms (similar) | Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy ( I distressed them myself) | Heels: Shoedazzle "Sophie" | Cheetah Print Wristlet : Macys | Jewelry: Forever 21 on sale





 Photos by: Tommy Tran (The best baby brother a girl could ask for!)
xoxo



10 comments:

  1. cute heels! i have them in black/gold.

    xoxo
    loveisalittlenumber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! :) I need to get my hands on a pair of black ones :)

      Delete
  2. Love your boyfriend jeans! I need to get a pair. I wish we could wear jeans at my office! This is how you rock jeans AND still look professional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be one of the best purchases ever! :) thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Ohh I love this look, I saw it on your IG and wanted to see the rest of the photos on your blog! I really like your shoes and it makes me sad that I ruined mine with a similar captoe on a rough night out, it got so dirty beyond repair :(

    I really like your light color, boyfriend jeans too! I've been meaning to look for a lighter pair of jeans for Spring hehe

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    Enter my eShakti giveaway to win a piece of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good time if a pair of heels got ruined! :)

      Delete
  4. Stunning outfit,you look gorgeous here!

    have a great day,xx

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gorgeous! ;) you are far too sweet and thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. So classic and chic! I love it! And those heels are awesome! I have the GoJane version, but they rock! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just became your newest follower those gold cap toe pointed pumps are to die for. cant wait to read more. would love love to have you as a follower xo

    http://myotherclosetiscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo