Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter flare

I feel like with the new year, there should be some changes... Maybe not drastic ones quite yet but I woke up this morning thinking "I should cut my bangs." And... in a few minutes, I found myself with straight across bangs. I haven't had these since elementary school.. but I think they are growing on me.
Have a wonderful weekend my loves! xoxo

 

Outfit details: | Pink Blouse - gift | Snow print skirt - gift (similar) | Leggings - Forever 21 | Boots: JustFab "Ilham" | Arm candy: Macy's | Necklace: Macy's |











I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be. -Twitter post by @notebook.

Photos by Josh Nixon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo