Saturday, January 12, 2013

Shoe addict in the making..

Wow! Has January been a busy month or what? So many celebrations and birthdays! Happy birthday to all my January babies! :) 

I haven't had much luck with shoes off the site JustFab, but for some reason the last three pairs I've bought have been fantastic and completely true to the picture. Today's shoe of the day is "Hiral" in black. The gold details is what attracted me to it and man oh man are these shoes comfortable! I love a great pair of heels that I can wear all day and not have them killing my feet, so here is my out of the day! 


\
Details: | Shirt- gift | Blazer : Forever 21 (similar)| Black Jeans: Target (here)| Purse : Target | Arm Candy: Macy's | Shoes: Just Fab "Hiral"| Necklace : Wetseal|








Thanks for coming by! I'd love to hear from you guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo