Thursday, January 31, 2013

Re-vamping the old...

It's amazing what you can find when you do a little spring cleaning... This entire outfit was put together from pieces that I thought I lost but ended up in the back of the closet.


Outfit Details| Dress: Forever 21 | Sweater: Fred Meyer's | Waist Belt: Forever 21| Ballet Flats: Hot Topic (old)| Necklace : Forever 21| Anklet : Macy's|

I hate those days when you stand and stare into your closet and feel like you have absolutely no clothes, when there is a closet full of clothes staring back at you. That was probably the reason I felt the need to search high and low, front and back in my closet to find pieces to re-vamp. When in doubt, use your old pieces in new ways. :)

My entire outfit was purchased at least 2 summers ago, so I'm not sure if I can find the pieces again. But everyone has a cute summer dress they can pair with a sweater! Who says we can't wear dresses in the winter?? xoxo








Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it. xoxo

Photos by: Tommy Tran

8 comments:

  1. I love revisiting old favorites and sometimes finding 'new' things at the back of my closet too hehe :)

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mint top! so fun re-purposing items!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    this is a really nice post!
    check my blog and follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, found your blog via the Lucky community- this outfit is so pretty + fun! Love the minty sweater with that skirt; the pattern is so perfect.

    Keep in touch!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt...xoxo

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling! :) It's actually an old summer dress I had and just placed a sweater over.

      Delete
  6. Wow this is adorable! Chevron is so in right now. Im always finding pieces in the back of my closet that I wear with new meaning.Thanks for stoping by the blog Im loving yours btw!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    http://smalltownchic47.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo