Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cameron Diaz inspired.

If you're a football fanatic, then you already know today was a sad day for my Seahawks. We lost... but it was such a close game! With such a young team I'm proud we got where we got and it was fun while it lasted. Next year will be our year!

So naturally, after such a lost I decided an outfit post was appropriate. :) I saw this picture of Cameron Diaz in US weekly awhile ago and I loved how it look. Light pink pants topped off with a nude blazer, effortless and oh so stylish. Here's my recreation.



 
Outfit Details: |Pink Pants: Macy's (similar ) | White Tank Top: Forever 21 (here) |Nude Blazer: H&M | Pumps: JustFab "Taleen" (here)| Necklace: Macy's on sale | Bracelet : Shoedazzle last year






 Have a great week my loves!

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo