Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random Rant Wednesday: Holiday Cheer

Hello my lovelies, today is going to be a little different. I haven't gotten a chance to put together an outfit post but I promise it is coming! I am one of those last minute shoppers and now Christmas is less than a week away! Have you finished your list?

I love the month of December. Not only does everyone get into the Christmas cheer (minus some Grinches) but the mood just seems so uplifting. And humanity shows its true colors -- it shows the ability for people to help those less fortunate. It's truly a beautiful thing.

My friends and I gathered together this past weekend to not only celebrate each other and Christmas, but we came together to collect toys for a fantastic program called "Toys for Tots." I believe that every child should experience Christmas and enjoy the holiday cheer, and I really hope that those toys we collected will make some child's day!








"The world is full of a lot of fear and a lot of negativity, and a lot of judgment. I just think people need to start shifting into joy and happiness. As corny as it sounds, we need to make a shift." - Ellen Degeneres

Thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo