Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pink Chevron tied together with a high waist skirt.

Happy Sunday! The weather man is predicting snow this week for us. I'm excited and looking forward to a white Christmas but at the same time, I really do miss summer. Time to unpack all my winter gears and get ready for some snow!

This weekend has been a great weekend for me. Last night, my coworkers hosted a Christmas party for all of us and let me just say, its so wonderful to work with great people. I work in the mortgage industry and I've never seen so many stressed out people let loose and just have a great time. I mean what are the holidays for? I'm very blessed to be working in an environment where I actually enjoy going to work even if I sometimes feel like a corporate robot working 8-5. 

Before I venture completely off topic, this was the outfit I wore to our holiday party. It was inspired by the beautiful Miss Addie off of instagram (@hiaddie). I never really like the idea of high waisted skirts, but she puts them together so well that I was inspired to give them a try. They are so elegant and perfect for all occasions! 



 Rock my look:
Chevron top: Target 
Skirt: Ross
Shoes: Shoedazzle "Kimmay"
Pink Peacoat: Nordstroms
Jewelry: Macy's
Green purse: Target
                         






Have a fabulous Sunday my loves! :) and thank you for stopping by.

"When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo