Thursday, November 15, 2012

Floral skinny's

Hello my loves! I'm working on blogging more, It's extremely hard to get good quality pictures since it gets dark so early in the day. I work an 8-5 job which means I'm usually up before the sun and when I leave, the sun is gone (sunset today was at 4:33pm). -__- But here is my sweet boyfriend snapping some pictures just so I can upload for you guys. :) 

Happy Thursday! :)

What I'm wearing:
Blouse: H&M (old)
Skinny florals: Macy's on sale for $18 :)
Nude belt: Fredmeyers
Nude pumps: Forever 21 (old)
Bib necklace: Macy's 





Photo credit to: Taylor Anthony

"I believe laughter is the cure to everything"

1 comment:

  1. How pretty ! I love those jeans super cute outfit :)

    Marieesbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my page! I appreciate and love all of your sweet messages. Xo